20 Aug 2016

Why I'm A Men's Rights Advocate

My reasons for being a MRA.
"Thank you DrRandomercam, my husband, my son, my dad."


Angelo: Bravo. If only the law treated your father, men, equally to women, especially re. our children and if only women's perjury was treated as the serious crime it amounts too given its various terrible effects on us and our loved ones, ...we would have suffered less. Wilfully telling an untruth or making a misrepresentation under oath to a court should be an automatic jail sentence for everyone, ...agreed!

This goes as much for the UK as I have seen it does across the Anglosphere, as Chris Hedges said.
"We now live in nations where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom of information, religion destroys morals and our banks destroy the economy." Clearly we should add, "...and feminism destroys equality."

No comments:

Post a Comment