20 Sept 2015

Problematic Coagulum + Thorium's Cunt

"Your hair is green like its been cleaned in a latrine." DoctorRandomercam.
I found this by myself. Why did no one request it? Get on the ball, people. Srsly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRP9f...



Main chord sequence is C#m, E, A, B. Bridge is A, G#m, A, B 
It's 10pm, I'm stood at a bus stop. Next to a lady who seems to have drifted off She's listening to music like me, But I'm not on her radar, and nor is the 103 It pulls up and opens its doors. It's not my bus, mine's the 104 Is she going to Dundee or Buenos Aires? Nobody knows, she's away with the fairies So I lower my headphones, slide into view and say "Is this your bus? Is this you?" And she obviously can't make out what I say, because her ears, like she said, are plugged up with hairspray. And we exchange mutual glances of horror, when I notice she thinks she knows Amy Poehler That's not what I said dear, take out the earbuds. I'm trying to make sure you're not missing this here bus But never mind that now, it's pulling away. Are you on something? And are you okay? Righto, that's a familiar symptom of something you've taken without a prescription You're in a Floyd Hole, or a ketamine prison. Or maybe it's a fungus called feminism I'm walking away now, you just missed your bus. And I'd rather miss mine than let anyone see us Your hair is green. And it's been green since you were sixteen You hang around in public places with imaginary rapists But you don't want to be seen (Do I have to?) (Do you have two?) You're demonstrating something but it's not your knee. And menstruating isn't crazy if you don't free bleed And I'm probably not the first to point out this conflation, but why haven't they renamed it "femstruation?" Ask yourself one thing before you complain: What goes down in this scenario when men do the same? In this sample for example when men jiggle their tits, either everybody winces or no one gives a shit. When you try to list the ways in which your life is hard, and all you can come up with is how popular you are Then all I can reply in respect to this drivel is politely telling you to check your privilege That's the telltale sign of a badly forced rhyme if ever I've seen one, green one. Your hair is green. Like it's been cleaned in a latrine Old ladies hate your tits, and men love them to bits So you became a feminist (Gaming?) (Stop Womansplaining) (Except Rihanna) All violence is bad, except self defense and competition. Some men cannot contain it, and neither can some women But I am not attracted to them, I would not go back to them, Cause I do not react with problematic coagulum I'm a free thinker, I don't read the Bible. I find it at best trite and at worst tribal And if I'm not a believer and neither are you one either, let's agree to agree, Paul was an overachiever Your hair is green. And it's not even hallowe'en But you dream of the dark ages as you cherry pick the pages of a Marxist Magazine (WRAs, by definition) Alright Nik, I've got an idea: Go to Yemen, it's lovely at this time of year Then when I try to stop circumcision right here, there'll be one less bigot to drink my male tears Over here when a woman rapes a child, she doesn't need a ring or a church or a trial She doesn't even need to hide or disguise it. We just don't call it rape. So it isn't. Man or beast or brewer's yeast commands twice the respect at least Of a shrew demanding gratitude with nothing in her hand but an attitude Good plan. I'll get rid of the meninism, and you can dismantle the feminism Then we can get back to the problems of billions. Like mens rights and womens rights. Oh and the children. How many quotas, how many safe spaces? How many times must girls take boy's places? How many departments are we to lay low before you'll take your eyes off that prick on the radio? You do to the trans what you do to the cis: You only ignore them if they have a penis Is it? Well try being invisible. It's difficult difficult lemon difficult Your hair is green. And it's not in the genes, it's phenylenediamine Your hair is turquoise. And another word for servants is boys. You look like a man. Yes, you do. You're welcome. Am I welcome too? 



Thorium's Cunt


No comments:

Post a Comment