19 May 2015

MGTOW: Source Of Anger And Attempts To Kill Conversation

"What if someone kidnapped one of your pets and tortured it on camera and was able to legally get away with it. That's basically what I see happening to men around me on an almost daily basis. At just about every point in my life there is at least one man in my inner circle somewhere, be it friends, co-workers, friend's of friends that I hang out with on occasions, there's always at least one who is going through a messy divorce or who's being screwed over by alimony. There's only so much injustice you can witness first hand before it starts effecting you." 
Why I get angry, why I keep making videos instead of "just going my own way", and how attempts to kill conversation need to be destroyed on sight. 






Stardusk video:

No comments:

Post a Comment